So like yeaap, i FINALLLY told him i still had feelings for him. kinda proud of myself i let that out. Seriously. I hellllla told you he moved on. & i think i should let go already but somethings holding me back . what is it ? idevenk. & irdgaf. on the reaals .. it seemed like he didnt care when i said though... is cool, though. Im glad he moved on and im especially glad i fucking told him. =) haha. Now i got nothing to hide against him. i just hope i move on quick. well at least try. ya feeels ? right now im listening to love songs. THAAFUCCCK ??!
ANYWAYS;
it was my birthday on the 9th. finally turned 14. wow, hella young , i know. shiit. I DONT GIVSA FUCK. haha. I'd rather be old than young. Dinner thaang was fun with the BESTS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!! Thank you guys so damn much for everything. i love yooou alll!!=)
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment